asa
asa asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

My cat planning to murder the other cat?

I have two cats both of which are about a year old...both grew up from kittens....they sleep together, eat together and roam around together..but recently one of the cats has become a bit aggressive..they used to play from before, biting each other but now it seems one cat is biting like it really means it..its not just sometimes,,,ive seen it biting its throat even they are outside...its been going on from 4 days and the other cat seems fine till now...but im a bit concerned...both cats have come of age and is it possible one of them is trying to eliminate its competition and have all the ladies for itself?

No, animals don't understand about death. If one has become aggressive, it could be a sign of illness or him not feeling well, so take him to your vets. They aren't fighting over a female cat, unless the female cat is actually near both cats and they can both see her. Also, many adult cats don't like other cats, so they might just be growing up and getting more independent. Spaying them will make them much less aggressive, and they wont have the desire to go after female cats. They'll fight much less over territory too. And they wont stray of pee everywhere. When you see them fighting, go and separate them. If they're too aggressive for you to separate, throw water near them (but NOT on them). Good luck :)

Source(s): I have 2 male cats that are spayed and never fight.

Get them neutered, and if that doesn't work, see a vet. They could be aggressive, or they're fighting wi each other over land or food. Make sure both if them are fed and have their space. Cats don't plan each other's deaths so I wouldn't worry about that.

Thats normal, theyll grow out of it. Neutering doesnt necessarily help in my experience but theyll grow out of it and learn to live with each other. My cats actually quite like each other now. Get them neutered anyway though, you dont want loads of homeless kittens and cats can catch lethal STDs

Umm yeah you need to get them fixed and it should stop.

GET THEM FIXED,THEIR IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A BOSS