Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

I need help losing weight, help?

I need help losing weight.

I want to start going into modeling.

Most of my weight comes from my breasts and right now I weight about 140-145.

I'm about 5'5

I want to get down to at least 120-130

Any suggestions on any diets or exercises I should try?

• ny

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.

If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which

will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow

underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without

exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For

diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,

start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the

most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a

lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,

disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target

your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a

bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you

to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

A safe, natural way is the best, eating the right foods work just as well or better than any diet ever could.

For starters you need to know what foods to eat to speed up your metabolism and keep you full, i actually eat more to lose weight, that does not sound right does it, but that's how it works, you eat the right foods, eating every 2-3 hours and drinking plenty of water.

The metabolism of the human body is a complex system. Many people are overweight and struggle with endless dieting without success. Part of the problem may lie in a slow metabolism. If your metabolism is very slow there are ways that you can make it become more efficient.

Being Female: Men naturally have more muscle than women. Increased muscle mass leads to a metabolism that naturally burns more fat. Women therefore will always tend to have slower metabolisms than men.

The right breakfast choices are important. It's also wiser to eat smaller meals throughout the day. Your digestive system won't be overworked enabling you to have a more efficient metabolism.

Here are some of the top rated foods for increasing your metabolic rate; certain fruits, a certain variety of vegetables, dairy such as cottage cheese and yogurt, proteins such as seafood and grains. Additional tips: Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Six to eight glasses per day is a good rule of thumb.

There are many other foods that help boost your metabolism, eating the right foods will give you the energy needed to stay active and drinking lots of water will keep you flushed from the bad toxins in your body, Good Luck! find out which foods work great for you and before you know it the weight will be falling off.

I highly recommend that you check out this page. It contains information about nutrition, and has great ideas, tips and videos in it that are very valuable, information that you can start applying right away.

It's an inspiring story and very motivating.

It covers the importance of drinking water, keeping active and becoming very aware of your muscles and to use them on purpose with purpose.

It is all about a healthy long term lifestyle change, not a quick fix, however if you do start to apply these immediately you will see and feel results quite quickly.

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

Consume low calorie food

Americans are possibly the dumbest people that exist, and are bred as cattle, for big business. Stop eating GMO, packaged or processed foods, and you will never be fat, stupid, or ill.

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off

play squash for 8 minutes

Eat less at night

book hotel rooms on a high floor and walk up