Please help, i just found out my dad has been cheating with other men for over 8 years..?

i know its really really long, but please just read. i was playing on his iPad one night, when i noticed he had a messaging app for yahoo. he had never said anything about yahoo IM or even having a yahoo email. so i was obviously was curious why he had it, so i had to see if i knew the password. i typed in the... show more i know its really really long, but please just read.

i was playing on his iPad one night, when i noticed he had a messaging app for yahoo. he had never said anything about yahoo IM or even having a yahoo email. so i was obviously was curious why he had it, so i had to see if i knew the password. i typed in the right password and the account loaded up. except when i looked at his contact, it was about 10 men with very inappropriate names and their profile pics were of their d*cks (sorry for the language). there was no conversations though. i started to freak out a little, i mean why the hell did my dad have contact of gay mens d*cks?? what the heck is going on? so i knew you have to have an yahoo email to have an IM account. so i logged on to his yahoo email account. he had a buttload of messages from random guys with gay names and pics. with conversations like "hey are we hooking up tonight, i leave work around blah and i can meet you". or like "hey i cant host, but i really like to suck. like LOVE sucking.". and other disgusting things like that. but the most recent message was in 2008 or 9 and the oldest one dated back to 2005. he had been doing this stuff for over 8 years. upon reading only a few of these messages, i was completely and utterly crushed and crying. since he obviously didnt use this account anymore, i tryed to find others. i found out he had two other "sex"/"cheating" accounts. he was actively using one account, but i didnt even log on for fear of what i may find. so the next day he left for work a little early and i was suspicious. he has an iphone so i used the find my phone app or whatever to see where he was. he wasnt at work. he was at a motel 6. again i was crushed. why was he doing this to my family? to my little brother?
well now that i have seen the unthinkable things my dad has said and done, im freaking out. he has NO clue that i know EVERYTHING. i often cry myself to sleep asking myself questions like how he could do this to my mom and little brother. they dont deserve any of this. none of it. and why was he doing it? with other men? what did we do to deserve this?
i plan to confront my dad eventually. or when i feel fully comfortable but im just so broken about this whole thing, i dont know how. but my high school softball is starting up and hes the booster leader/parent. if i tell him during the season, i feel like i would just be too emotionally overwhelmed to even play and that i might quit. i just couldnt deal with seeing him at all my practices/games. i know that when i confront him and my mother, it wont go well. like a divorce will probably come soon after i tell my poor mom. but i just need some help and advice, please. i am just numb right now. so crushed and heartbroken. i will never look at him the same. so please i just need some help with confronting my dad. and telling my mom. what do i do?

(yes i know i "snooped" around in his stuff but when your parent if cheating with others of the same sex, you just have to make sure. just have to make sure that youre not just going crazy. please no hate answers about snooping and all)