Why is it, every time the Pres speaks?

.....about the economy or health care, Fox news never carries it. I have checked every time.Today the Pres. is explaining the A.C.A., and Fox is talking about a boat race. Where is the fair, and equal here?, that they are always bragging about. Why don't they want you to hear what the A.C.A., and The patients bill of rights is REALLY about.

The republicans call Obama care a "Train wreck" with no facts to back it up, and have offered nothing to an alternative solution except let the uninsured continue using emergency rooms.

Update:

Fox is NOT carrying the speech. Now they are talking about Iranian sanctions.

Update 2:

The volatility of answers from the cons is very telling, which is they know nothing about the A.C.A. just negative rhetoric. This is the same B.S. that the country went through when trying to in act Social Security . Are you ready to repeal that? or perhaps Medicare?

Update 3:

Fox followers think CNN, and MSNBC are not competitive. Fox spews rhetoric with no actual proof of their claim. Mostly here say.

They don't want this President to be the one that made it easy, and affordable to get health insurance, why? You buy directly from Insurance companies, and the competition will keep costs down. You have real choices now with more coverage. You can't have just the parts you like without the uninsured getting insured. FOX did nor carry the speech, and those of you that said it did, are not telling the truth. I guess you learned that from the extreme right. Just say it, and that will make it true.

Update 4:

Apparently, that democrat is in Congress, that must be the person that entered 1 vote to defund. So what? There have been counterparts from the independents, and republican side. Apparently Jan Brewer, Republican Gov. of Arizona seems to think the A.C.A. is a good idea, So, there are a few who actually know what means to have health care.

Update 5:

Someone on here says Fox doesn't seem to think health care is a big deal, wow! Unbelievable!!, and not a very bright answer. Just rhetoric crap of an answer.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Fox doesn't want to have to give Obama any credit for anything. If they air a speech, he may something astute or profound and they just won't have it.

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

FYI.. It was a Democrat who described it a train wreck. And remember it was the talking heads over on MSNBC who, when busted using White House talking points, said so what we use them on a regular basis.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Really. Fox has way to many important things to cover.

Then Obamas BS. They pride themselves in not lying

about news reporting. And to print what Obama says

99% of the time would violate that mantra of theirs.

• 7 years ago

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/26/obama-t...

Fox news IS reporting on Obama talking up his health care law. But we all know you hate Fox so much that you will find any reason to be critical, even when you are WRONG.

Meanwhile in the LIBERAL media:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-57595225/cb...

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57604620/poll-...

And now only 43% approve of Obama’s performance.

EDIT: Fox is covering it. I've provided proof. Go ahead and ignore it, then continue with your irrational hate.

EDIT2: lol the "volatility" is coming from YOU. As is the misinformation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • You are literally 100% certain you cannot find EVEN ONE "conservative" claim about ACA that your own favorite news outlet hasn't said is true.

The AUTHORS of Obamacare said it's a train-wreck.

• 7 years ago

Fox actually does cover the loser speaking, I know because I end up turning the channel because I m so sick of 0blamers lectures treating us like all of us dumbos. If anyone enjoys listening to him, they probably are dumb. Your a total liar - you didn't check everytime , because they do want to show us his lame speeches so we become more aware what a big fat liar he is too.

• IceT
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Because the 100 other channels are carrying it.

@ Kathy... I have listened to most all of O'Bama's speeches and have not heard him utter anything even close to profound! So be sure to let us all know if he ever does!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Maybe because people are tired of hearing the Muslim lie to us? Obamacare is a complete utter failure and he's postponing it so it doesn't destroy his 2014 strategies.

• 7 years ago

It is very obvious! Glad you reminded us!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You're just jealous, moron.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.