Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 6 years ago

is this website "rummycircle.com" really true or it is a fake web site?

can any one explane me about this website.......if we win they really pay us the amount???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems legit, but they cheat you for your money, apparently some players can be robots so they will always win your money, or you might get disconnected and again your money is lost, doesn't seem to convincing to put money into it. i recommend don't put money into it, you will lose it.

• 4 years ago

Actually its called rendering and at a point in time yes they did use euthanized animals in not only dog food but cat food and in commercial feed for cattle and chickens. I do believe the government has put a stop to this as other things were rendered as well. As far as dog food being dangerous yes plenty of low quality dog foods are fit to be fed to criminals. Nutro for instance in insisting nothing is wrong with their food and yet complaints are still coming about dogs and cat dying from eating their food. Check out the consumers affairs website.

• 4 years ago

Rummy circle is a cheating site meant only to get money from people, once you win the the game suppose a rs of 100, after that you wont win the game until you loose rs.150 this is preprogrammed software or some robots playing as your opponent. please dont waste money on this site.. Thank you all

• 4 years ago

a very strange reply recived from rummy circle when contacted . matter : i am dealt with 4 jokers and good pairs and seen the ahead player ,played with no joker , no pairs , and resulted my self loosing (happend several times ). i questioned them is it a handy work of this site, if not , why do you allow such persons when they don't know to play . they replied , that his skill. regarding this skill supreme court gave permission " stating 13 cards a skilled game ". big cheating .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes i am playing last two months i cant win the money in this site i lose 5000 rs in this site . then we want to withdraw money this site ask micr code but 90% banks are dont have micr code then we want with cheq this site take a week so please dont west money and time this is FROUD WEB SITE

• 3 years ago

Rumy Circle

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

yes its real u need to add amount & play, if u win u can send it 2 ur account or u can request for cheque. Heard they will pay in 5 or 6 days.

• pradip5 years agoReport

i agree wih u

• 4 years ago

yes fake fake fake fake this is to worst some fake accounts will play with us and win the amount dont waste ur money by add cash

• 6 years ago

very very fraud site

• yes its tooooooooooo fake while playing fake members will only win the amount without giving chance to us

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.