idhaya asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

i need to reduce my stomach fat,how to do that?

i need to reduce my stomach fat, i am walking 2km daily but that doesn't reduce stomach fat, is there any yoga for this? or give me suggestion to get flat belly.i cant avoid rice items

listen first of all get this idea out of your head that u can reduce ur tummy fat and let other fat be as it is.. Target area fat loss is a myth..fats are not like muscle that if u work at a area u will get effect there now for an example u may know cricket there are bowlers who apperently bowls throught out their life and the batsman bat throught out the life they are either right hander or left hander but if u measure their hand they will be having equal amount of fat in both hand.. Some scientist did this experiment on tennis player and found that fat cant be reduce in any target area..

Now what u need to do first of all u need to have patience it will take long.. Best thing to do is jog or run for starters walking is also good.

Best of luck

The main reason and it was also said by scientists , that it is the diet that plays the most important role in weight loss. If you want him to reduce his stomach. Tell him to eat vegetables and fruits. A steak for dinner also is okay. As for the exercises , jogging , cycling or swimming are great activities. Anything that makes him sweat will be great ! Good luck

u must reduce intake of rice item.. i am suggesting u a website. check it out. u will get plenty of exercise to lose belly fats.

www.blogilates.com

I think you join gym center