What is the price per sq. ft for 3mm ACP (aluminium composite panel) sheets in India ?

ACP sheets are aluminium sheets used as a cladding (coating) material for buildings. They come in 3 sizes in terms of thickness - 2mm, 3mm and 4mm. I am not entirely sure of the range of sizes, but I am interested in knowing the price of 3mm ACP sheets. If any of you have used or have idea about this, please answer the question here. Thanks.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Arjan
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

There isn't just one type of aluminium panel so I can't give you an exact price... The prices of the panels often depends on the strength, elasticity, corrosionresistance and firesafety that are needed. The prices in my country vary between 5 - 50 dollar per square meter (converted from euro to dollar) depending on the amount and type of panel. But I've no idea how much it would cost in India, so you might want to ask someone from India or search for some companies in your country...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Aluminium Composite Panel Price

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the price per sq. ft for 3mm ACP (aluminium composite panel) sheets in India ?

ACP sheets are aluminium sheets used as a cladding (coating) material for buildings. They come in 3 sizes in terms of thickness - 2mm, 3mm and 4mm. I am not entirely sure of the range of sizes, but I am interested in knowing the price of 3mm ACP sheets. If any of you have used or have idea about...

Source(s): price sq ft 3mm acp aluminium composite panel sheets india: https://tr.im/XseTl
  • henne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Aluminium Sheet Prices

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Price of 3mm ACP starts from Rs 65 per sq ft for basic shades and goes upto Rs 180 per sq ft for special shades. Cladding & Fabrication rates vary between Rs 185 to Rs 360 accordingly.

• 4 years ago

altobond 3mm sparkling white ACP price per Sq. Ft. in Mumbai

• 6 years ago

Approximately Rs.375/sqft

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If anyone need timex bond aluminium composite panel 3mm sheet from 63 to 125 its the lowest price among all other.....!!!!from gujarat

• 4 years ago

Alstrom Acp 50 to 120 rs sq.fit

• 4 years ago

company vivanta,viva rate is 180 rs per sq feet including 1 *1/2 aluminium pipe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.