What is the price per sq. ft for 3mm ACP (aluminium composite panel) sheets in India ?

ACP sheets are aluminium sheets used as a cladding (coating) material for buildings. They come in 3 sizes in terms of thickness - 2mm, 3mm and 4mm. I am not entirely sure of the range of sizes, but I am interested in knowing the price of 3mm ACP sheets. If any of you have used or have idea about this, please answer the question here. Thanks.

• Arjan

There isn't just one type of aluminium panel so I can't give you an exact price... The prices of the panels often depends on the strength, elasticity, corrosionresistance and firesafety that are needed. The prices in my country vary between 5 - 50 dollar per square meter (converted from euro to dollar) depending on the amount and type of panel. But I've no idea how much it would cost in India, so you might want to ask someone from India or search for some companies in your country...

Aluminium Composite Panel Price

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

ACP sheets are aluminium sheets used as a cladding (coating) material for buildings. They come in 3 sizes in terms of thickness - 2mm, 3mm and 4mm. I am not entirely sure of the range of sizes, but I am interested in knowing the price of 3mm ACP sheets. If any of you have used or have idea about...

Source(s): price sq ft 3mm acp aluminium composite panel sheets india: https://tr.im/XseTl
  • henne

Aluminium Sheet Prices

Price of 3mm ACP starts from Rs 65 per sq ft for basic shades and goes upto Rs 180 per sq ft for special shades. Cladding & Fabrication rates vary between Rs 185 to Rs 360 accordingly.

altobond 3mm sparkling white ACP price per Sq. Ft. in Mumbai

Approximately Rs.375/sqft

If anyone need timex bond aluminium composite panel 3mm sheet from 63 to 125 its the lowest price among all other.....!!!!from gujarat

Alstrom Acp 50 to 120 rs sq.fit

company vivanta,viva rate is 180 rs per sq feet including 1 *1/2 aluminium pipe.