Why is my buttcrack itchy and How can I cure it?

Hello,

My butt crack (the cleavage of my butt) was itchy a few weeks ago, and I scratched it.. a lot. After scratching the thing sort of spread to the sides of the butt cheeks. There is some sort of bump on my left and right butt cheeks. I also have been scratching those and it has been giving out little bit of blood and also pus. I dont know what it is.. and im really scared to check it out at the doctor. I have been applying calamine lotion to try and ease the itching.. it works for a while but the itching just comes back.

Okay, let's anal-yze this situation:

1. Your butt crack has become itchy, but all you've been doing is scratching it and putting calamine lotion on it.

2. Weeks go by, the itching hasn't stopped and now mysterious bumps are appearing on your butt cheeks which have been spewing blood and puss.

I have no idea what you've been putting in your butt crack but I suggest you stop doing it immediately.

There is also the possibility that you haven't been washing your butt crack. You must start doing this immediately and every time you take a shower, daily is preferred.

Even if the problem is a simple rash or acne, you must see a doctor about this even though you might be embar-assed to do so. Believe me, you ain't got nuthin' the doc ain't seen before.

So here are you choices: live with a mysterious growing bloody puss producing growth out your butt crack, or have a doctor cure you of it in a few days.

Good luck and remember to clean your butt crack.

eew-Sounds like someone didn't wipe properly after their last bowel movement. Take a hot shower or bath and clean yourself up.

Source(s): common sense

maybe analingus would help?