How to update drivers without an internet connection?

Last night my laptop was got frozen while in startup repair, so I shut it down and restarted it and blackscreened. I went back to startup repair and went through the process. Now i have 10 new updates and cant connect to my network because my network adapters have code 31 and aren't responding.

In short I have to update my drivers while having no access to the internet (my ethernet cable didn't work either).

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance, this is really frustrating.

Start up Repair can cause lots of problem if you already done so many fresh installation of your system, in this case you need to redo / re install your system again. Some driver perhaps not installed completely or being interrupted. If your PC have system recovery drive, you can reformat again and disconnect any Peripherals connected, make sure no interruption will occur.

You don't need any network / internet connection at this stage.

Important, if you need to recover some of your files on it. Do the safe mode take all important files and do the necessary. Good luck

Source(s): Here it some tips @ http://www.udistinguihs.com/articles

The only way left is to use a different computer (at a friend's, an internet cafe, etc.) and download the drivers to a thumb drive. Small thumb drives start at just a few dollars . Drivers are extremely small programs, so you can fit many on a single small capacity drive. Then just plug the thumb drive into a USB port on your computer and install the drivers.

what was wrong with it in the first place .. if you have to you can download them on another machine and put them on a disk or usb .. but sounds to me like the whole thing is jacked up and needs to be fresh recovered or clean installed depending on what you have .. most come with some kind of recovery method/driver disk .. as far as updating you need to quit playing around .. dont update something thats working right ..