How to get glowing and clear skin in one month?

natural tips for glowing and clear skin

Update:

brenda I also don't use makeup daily

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best answer

clean your face with milk everyday..

follow ctm regimen daily and strictly..

drink lots of water and fresh juices and tender coconut water,,

once in a week do a home facial..use multanimati,honey and rosewater..

apply tomato juice+lemon juice 3 times a week..

eat raw fruits and vegetables..

last but not the least..always be happy..

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Natural Acne Cure System - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?xFDZ
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Tips for flowing skin: Wash your face at night with normal water, Apply toner, Smooth on some moisturizer, Exfoliate once a week, Protect your skin from the sun. Drink up, Eat a healthy diet, Eat less sugar and salt, Work out

• Priya
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Increase your water intake, take less stress, there are tons of home remedies that help you achieving a healthy glowing skin! Apart from this try Optimals Gentle Peeling Cream from Oriflame. Just use the cream after cleaning the face and then wash with water.... Simple step to a clean smooth flawless skin... Really worth the money....you would love it.......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

first off wash your face!

Zits are caused by oil dirt sweat clogging your pores/

Start off with hot to warm water

Do not use harsh soaps only soft cleasners, use some with saillyic acid and dab a little of peroxide on troublesome areas

for blackheads, squeeze squeeze SQUEEZE they have to come out or they'll get bigger, either buy a black head remover or take your finger tips to the site and apply pleasure.

Only pop zits if they're big causing and have heads, and clean after leave them alone if not

As for glowing use an acne friendly moisturizer and get lots and lots of sun...

• Ellen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The best way to get clear skin is to flush any toxins out of your system, and the best way to do that is by making sure that you're drinking a lot of water and eating healthy foods. The impact this makes is phenomenal. Other than internal solutions, you can try exfoliating and using moisture treatments that are oil-free, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic (non pore-clogging). Good luck.

• 6 years ago

You should wash your face first with cold water then apply some honey mix it with lemon or milk and you will see a lighter glowing skin hope this works for you :)

• 6 years ago

not sure on any natural tips, but priori have a FAB range thats cleared up my skin in around a month, and mine was baaddd... its a bit pricey but trust me its worth it!!

• 6 years ago

I would go all natural for one month. No makeup or nothing.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

u just hav to keep yoyrself clean, n go for home remedies like apply besan,masoor dal, milk, curd, haldi etc.

Source(s): Mumy
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.