Poll: Do you like Snow?

When it snows, do you like it? <~_~>

Update:

I did when I was a kid but not very much now

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best answer

YESSS! Some people would say no, but I don't think they understand the question. Just Snow.

I would love snow even more if it weren't so god damn cold!!

But I do love me some snow!!!!!

• 6 years ago

Well I live at SG. It never snow. So I like when snowing

• 6 years ago

Not crazy about the cold, but I do love snow! It makes beautiful holiday scenery :)

• 6 years ago

It doesn&#x27;t snow where I live, but sometimes we drive up to the mountains to go to the snow... It&#x27;s fun for that day, and then I go back home... I really would hate to have to actually live in it though!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Its nice when you see the streets looking like someone painted them with white paint ....

.but i just don't like the snow .i guess i seen enough of it over the years to last me a lifetime.....

Source(s): ★☆★
  • 6 years ago

No, it takes to long for my wife to shovel it sometimes with the new heavy duty shovel I got her this year..which I installed headlights on so she won't loose her way back from the end of the driveway..so I don't fall down coming out of the wigwam.

• 6 years ago

It's cold but pretty.

And I love driving in it, it's like none stop drifting challenge.

• 6 years ago

yes I love to see it falling. It is so quiet when it falls. I love how it covers everything like a blanket.

• 6 years ago

as long its not slick spots outside then yes

• 143MSG
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

yes when it falls and is pretty

not to drive in though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.