E1 error in washing machine?

i am getting e1 error in my whirlpool (FSAN801) top loading non heater washing machine and we tried with replacing termistor but in vain.any idea for a solution.pl help.thanks in advance for solving

bye.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best answer

Whirlpool Customer Care Info

Whirlpool Washing Machine Service Centre – Phone Number

Customer Care » Home Appliances » Washing Machine » Whirlpool Washing Machine Service Centre –

Whirlpool washing machine Service Centre – Phone Number is specified below for the advantage of the customers to contact the Whirlpool customer care and register their complaints.

Whirlpool Washing Machine Toll Free number :

18601804558 ( The service is available only for BSNL / MTNL Customers)

60008558 (Prefix STD code) ( The service is available for other private subscribers)

Whirlpool Washing Machine SMS Service : sms WPL to 58558

Whirlpool Washing machine customer care number : 91-124-4591300

Whirlpool Washing machine Fax number : 91-124-4591301

Whirlpool Washing machine customer care Email : helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com

For any other information regarding Whirlpool Washing Machine models,Whirlpool Washing Machine reviews , Whirlpool Washing Machine service users can visit Whirlpool Washing machine website : www.whirlpoolindia.com

• cosner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Lg Dishwasher E1 Error

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

E1 on mine is just unbalanced, which is solved by rearranging the load. You might be able to find the book online, if you read the model number off the machine and type that into Google search, then look up what E1 means. If that doesn't work I would try running the machine empty, so see if it's the load upsetting it.

• 6 years ago

You could try replacing lots of parts

And still not have it running right

If your warranty has expired

I would call an engineer out

He will easily fix this problem for you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

It may fault belong to thr pressure swicth or the five volt dc problem to the p switch

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

If you check out your user manual you will find a page on trouble shooting and this will tell you what is wrong. If you do not have a user manual them type your question into Google and you can download one.................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.