My automatic scooter has following symptoms. What could be the problem ?

1. The electric starter works fine and motor tries to start the engine, but engine do not respond.

2. When the engine starts, it runs at low rpm, then stops.

3. Finally starts but again at low rpm and the vehicle shakes, vibrates.

4. If I accelerate it again stops.

Cleaning carburetor, engine tuning, celaning spark plug has helped only for few days. And the problem still exists.

I have already contacted the dealer and company. They say there isn't a problem. How it will be ? After driving about 20 km to service centre, the scooter will definitely start.

I need an exact solution, no one has yet recognised it. Please answer only if you're sure.

I had ask this question several times here with the model name and number. Also I'm asking here as my last option. Its Vespa LX 125. Its a new scooter and I'm facing the problem right from first day.

I said that way because if someone had faced the same problem, the person could give the right solution. So don't think that someone is fool here.

You cleaned the spark plug, but if it's damaged, worn out or badly adjusted then no amount of cleaning will fix it.

Try a brand new one of the correct grade for your engine, and make sure the gap is correctly adjusted before you fit it.

With respect, it's impossible to offer an exact and certain solution without having the chance to thoroughly inspect your scooter. You didn't even state the make, model and year and nobody out here on the web has any idea of the mileage, service history and your own mechanical competency.

Other possibilities are an intake manifold air leak, a faulty magneto/coil pack, or a faulty ignition advance mechanism (whether via mechanical or electronic means). The list is not exhaustive.

Hi so having now done the most obvious issues time to consult with a dealer of your make and model of scooter as it must be a common fault down to that exact make and model.

i think the problem is with the spark plug or may be its cable which is not helping to supply the full current.

better check the coil, spark plug and its cable or replace them..

Try to drain the engine oil and fill it with new engine oil.

I guess it is not charging properly, you need to change your cables.