Neutrogena skin care products advice please?

Hey im 15 and just like any other teenager i have acne prone skin. I wouldnt really say that my skin is terrible but it is getting worse. I have tried Neutrogena 2 in 1 face wash and mask but it has stopped working for me now-it doesnt do anything. Anyway i want to change products but stay within the Neutrogena range.1) In your opinion what products are the best for acne prone skin and oily skin. 2) Also do i buy just the face wash or do you recommend me buying the whole lot eg cleanser, moisturiser, scrub, mask, blackhead products etc. 3) in which order do you do your face wash regime and how often. 4) i also have quite alot of blackheads, so what is the best product(s) from Neutrogena for that aswell which you recommend.

I appreciate all answers and thankyou in advance x

I can sympathize with your plight because I suffered from severe acne in high school and still suffer from mild acne even though I'm in college. I changed my skincare routine a few weeks ago and my skin look so much more clear. Everyone has been commenting on it and I'm going to keep it up.

Morning routine:

1. Wash face w/ warm water to open up pores. Apply 2 pumps of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash Cleanser. Rub into my skin using an upward notion for about 30 seconds. Rinse well. Then splash cold water to close pores.

2. Brush teeth & gargle w/ mouthwash.

3. Apply Neutrogena alcohol free toner to my face, using a cotton ball.

4. Apply Neutrogena 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel (it works really well)!

5. Apply Neutrogena Combination Skin moisturizer. This step is really crucial.

6. Apply Neutrogena sunscreen w/ spf 15.

Night routine:

Virtually the same. Don't forget to pat your face dry with a clean towel instead of rubbing. Change your pillow sheets once a week. Drink plenty of water, orange juice, and eat fruits. Also, avoid foods that will break you out like nuts, chocolate, junk food, fried food. Look for makeup that is noncomedogenic, which means those products don't block pores. Avoid touching your face. Always wash twice a day -- anymore and your skin will produce more oil and you don't want that.

I hope this works for you. Remember, everyone has different skin and we react to different products. My skin works well with salicylic acid (which treats acne) but others are extremely sensitive to it. Look for acne medication with benzoyl peroxide because that works too. Just nothing higher than 2.5%.

Best of luck! :)

Ah, acne. One of the most common teenage dilemmas. Thankfully, since it's so common, there are lots of options for ridding yourself of it!

So far, the very best cleansers I have used have been prescribed by my dermatologist. I have very specific skin care needs (I have relatively oily skin, but also very sensitive skin), so buying things off-the-shelf wasn't an option for me.

Once I started talking to my dermatologist, though, I found out that /all/ skin types are very unique. Usually, there are general cleansers that can be bought from stores that will work, but everyone has different needs for their skin. I would highly encourage you to get in touch with a dermatologist; it made a huge difference for me, and it will for you too! These people make a living off of knowing about skin and the issues that come with it. They can help you.

It's really important to be open with your dermatologist, so make sure you tell him...

- What type of skin you have (oily, sensitive, thick, etc.)

- Exactly what you want (something to reduce redness/agitation, acne treatment, etc.)

- What you have tried (in your case, you've tried Neutrogena, and it didn't work for you, so tell him that)

Also, ask lots of questions! ask him when to apply whatever medicines he suggests, how often to clean your skin, and more.

I hope I could help. Good luck!

I use the Neutrogena oil-free acne wash. It's orange. I've attached a picture of it for you to see. It works awesome! I don't buy anything else to use. I just use that face wash before bed and when I wake up in the morning and my face stays clear (: hope I helped! Good luck (:

Source(s): Personal experience

Sei um produto que vai salva sua pelaa,tou usando e com uma semana ja notei que melhorou vamos para de enrolaa e vou fala o nome e ACNEZIL fia e muitoo boom recomendo

With a manual you will understand how to treat acne normal and safe for your skin.