Cant use windows7 after dual booted with windows8..?

yesterday I dual booted my laptop that was running windows 7 with windows 8 creating a different drive. I successfully installed and booted with windows 8 but now when I try to boot in with windows it starts checking for errors,system repair and other options pops up and im unable to run windows 7 but can use... show more yesterday I dual booted my laptop that was running windows 7 with windows 8 creating a different drive. I successfully installed and booted with windows 8 but now when I try to boot in with windows it starts checking for errors,system repair and other options pops up and im unable to run windows 7 but can use windows8.....pleasehelp me out ..what should i do to run windows7...
Update: guys after clicking on windows 7, in dual boot menu it goes to reparing windows with a repair windows with startup repair,and other option....please help guyz I cant log in to windows 7 but can log in to windows8