My heart beats too fast late night, it wakes me up, why ?

I could feel the beats, its so intense. Why it happens ?

• hava

You can do something to help regulate the heart. Follow this anulom vilom pranayam(alternate nostril) breathing technique, for 20 minutes(or more), twice a day, everyday.The extra oxygen and the regular rhythm during the pranayam, will help the body to repair any problems with the heart valves and improve your lung function. This works gradually, so allow months to notice the benefit, but continue once a day,after you feel good. Let me know your progress at some point - even you, the reader who is following this advice.Anyone doing the pranayam for more than 15 minutes, will notice some benefit in days.

Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once in two seconds(once per second.if no heart problem) Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for upto 15 minutes twice a day. Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom - Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril

then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril

then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril

then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.

This is one cycle of anulom vilom.

Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.

You can do this sitting down anytime and while lying in bed. Remember to take deep breaths into the lungs.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.

Duration : 5 to 21 times

.

Take Patanjali Arjun Chaal to improve the heart.

Normal heart rate is 60 to 100. Over training can cause elevated heart rate. Start out with less running.

Never go to a psychiatrist.

but u can go to heart specialist and neurologist.take both's suggestion.however ayurvedic "arjuna" can cure ur condition.

Source(s): Go to my profile and you can message me from there.

If you don't have any heart problems then it must be anxiety. Visit a psychologist.