Hello X asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

Please help! Buying new mascara?

hey, so using my christmas money i bought L'oreal telescopic mascara and after using it i hate it. I want to buy another one but one which:

Curls and holds curl

Seperates

Lengthens

I dont care about volumising

I have used Maybelline falsies and i loved that one but i had it in waterproof and when i took it off at night it pulled out my eyelashes literally. I dont want it again aswell because i want a change.

im looking for one no more than £13 and only ones that are in the UK/ mascaras that you can buy from boots/superdrug unless its AMAZING i will buy it off ebay.

Any advice appreciated x

• Laina

I really love Maybelline's Illegal Lengths because for longer lashes. It doesn't really volumize but, it has fibers in it that lengthen lashes like crazy, so I think it would be perfect for your needs. It's also really good for separation. I feel like it holds curl for me really well, too. But, I wouldn't depend on your mascara to get your lashes curled so, make sure to curl your lashes before applying your mascara!

I hope this helped!

Good luck! :)

If you'd like more makeup tips, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. And feel free to make any requests for videos you'd like me to do! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/lainaFi

I use Revlon 3D Photo Ready Mascara on every client I have as well as myself! It adds length, and definition (or separation) and no clumping! Good Luck!

Source(s): Makeup Artist

Mega Plush from Maybelline. c: