Fingering and handjobs?

Im sorry to be explicit but i need to know: My boyfriend and i have been dating for nearly 2 years and we have been talking about going further but not penetrative sex. (Oral and handjobs)

Do boys prefer girls to have their pubic hair gone completely, or different?

How do you prevent the risks of getting infections from completely shaving it all off?

Any advice about the above or anything?

Just trim it don't get rid of it all.

Some guys like it, others don't. I typically shave. I've had two exs who preferred me to shave, one who said he liked it natural... other's made no comments. My fiancee doesn't care either way, I just don't like hair down there. It differs from guy to guy. I suggest you just give it a neat trim at least.

I've never had an infection from shaving, but I have gotten some bad razor burn from dry shaving (like an idiot - DO NOT DRY SHAVE.) Use shaving cream or something. And make sure it's a new razor... and sometimes razors will "snag" a hair out instead of "cutting" it which will make it bleed or turn red (which looks nasty IMO) So yeah... shaving scream, lots of water, and brand new razor. I suggest a decent razor brand, too. Not the cheap ones from the dollar store.

Ok, listen just leave it as it is. Don't be pressured to do anything you don't want to do, if your boyfriend tells you to shave down there say no thanks, I don't want to get an infection! If your boyfriend is a good guy, he won't force you to do anything, and will understand!

100% gone, it's gross to go down and find hair. there's no risk of infection unless you cut yourself shaving with a rusty razor..which I don't think you are

It cant be all wild and jungly down there, if you leave anything make sure its neat and clean.

It depends on the guy...if he loved you, he'd let you do what you like best.