Hello X asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

Which mascara out of these?

L’oreal miss manga

L’oreal false lash flutter

No7 fanomenal lashes

Max factor false lash effect

No7 extravagant volume

Max factor masterpiece

Max factor lash extension effect

Rimmel London lash accelerator

L’oreal lash architect 4D

1) I want a mascara which is defining, lengthening and can hold a curl.

Or i would go for one which is defining and holds a curl.

2) I also would appreciate any advice on another mascara which does these but is less than £13.

3) Which one is the best in your opinion (not counting the factors which i want)

Thanks x

I wouldn't use any of those, I would use Revlon 3D photo ready mascara. It lengthens, defines, and holds curl and can be found at a drugstore (like Walmart or Riteaid). I use it on myself and all of my clients!

Source(s): Licensed Makeup Artist

None, I would buy Loreal Original Volumious. Its the mascara tube in black and gold. Honestly, this is the best mascara ever! At first when you use it, the formula is a bit too liquid-y but after it dries out a bit its AMAZING. I get compliments on my eyelashes everytime I wear this mascara and people think my lashes are fake but their not. I tried many other mascaras but always go back to this one and when I introduce it to my friends, they love it also. GIVE IT A TRY! :)

Your best bet is Youniques 3D Fiber Lashes. Where I live, it's all anyone uses. Theyre amazing. It's a two step kit with transplanting gel and fibers to make your lashes 300% more full and long. 100% natural and organic, gluten free, and hypoalergenic. Don't put drug store mascara on your eyelashes. It's so bad for them. You can buy the lashes here:

www.youniqueproducts.com/MckenzieGorbet

Source(s): www.youniqueproducts.com/MckenzieGorbet

The No7 extravagant is pretty amazing. But my favourite mascara is the loreal collagen.

I tried both the No.7 oned and I liked them.

NONE, the best mascara is Loreal Telescopic