how do i get old layout of yahoo answer?

im on mobile and i want green one this one is blue which is not good

You can use this on PC, but I don't know, how good it works on mobile, you can use this link: http://f.answers.vip.bf1.yahoo.com/

an add it to your browser favourites.

But my favourites are the browser add-ons:

Use the Add-ons "User Agent Overrider" for Firefox or "User Agent Switcher" for Chrome to get Green back. Set them to IE6 or Opera 12.00. Apple Safari has a built-in User Agent Switcher. And Internet Explorer has got a Compatibility Mode.

You are able to switch always and easy between Green and Purple.

You don't. I believe all English language Answers sites are using the new layout. Even if they weren't, you'd have to find your way around eventually. Everything we had before is in the new layout. It takes a little time and patience, but you will find all you need. I've never really liked using Y!A on mobile anyway, and I rarely need it badly enough not to be able to wait until I can use my laptop... thankfully. Sometimes, when on mobile, it's best to select to use the full site rather than the mobile version.

Call Y!A

Nope. It is being phased out. Just get used to the new one. Learn your way around. It is actually much nicer than the old one once you get over the knee-jerk reaction to change.

doesn't work anymore