Fallout environment vs skyrim's?

ok what if they are related to same developer

for me

fallout series is like battlefield or cod

and skyrim you just know

They are the same developer, just similar engines. Fallout is NOTHING like battlefield or cod, from fallout 3 it is completely different, I don't believe you can "freeze time" to go into VATS and aim at a certain body part in cod or battlefield. This Is why they're different, fallout isn't a first person, quick decision shooter game, you play what you do via VATS. Skyrims Enviroment will obviously be better because it has a better engine, although the fallout series' enviroments are still good, from fallout 3 onwards. I was never a fan of fallout 1,2, tactics etc.

I think that fallout 3 is a better game but I admit that the skyrim environment is better because of all the mountains and water. But if you have a pc and use noclip to get further into fallout by noclipping your way through the invisible wall you can walk forever.