Onion Garlic Juice for hair regrowth?

Hello all, I have lost lot of hair in past years due to health and water changes. Recently I have read many articles on Internet about the Onion and Garlic Juice for growing the hair back. I have made the juice and use it with coconut or almond oil almost daily for past 3 weeks. To my surprise I am experiencing... show more Hello all,

I have lost lot of hair in past years due to health and water changes. Recently I have read many articles on Internet about the Onion and Garlic Juice for growing the hair back. I have made the juice and use it with coconut or almond oil almost daily for past 3 weeks. To my surprise I am experiencing less hairfall, but no hair regain. Most of the articles I read, mentioned that the juice should burn on the scalp, but it is not burning on my scalp and nor my eyes water when I apply it.

Pls suggest, is the process correct? am I missing something in this? and proximately how many weeks does it require to show atleast little traces of new hair on bald patches/ thinning hairline.

thanks a lot!