Please help me? 10 points and i will try to answer try to answer one question from each answerer?

I know its long but i will make it as short as possible:

My boyfriend and i have been dating for nearly 2 years now and it is a long distance relationship. 2 weeks before valentines day we were talking every day for those 2 weeks all day and early hours of the mornings-it was one of the best memories of my life. Suddenly, after those 2 weeks we barely talk as much, struggle to keep conversations going and yeah just a complete turn around. He told me he was starting army cadets the next week aswell(the week before things started turning upside down and said his mum booked him in for army cadets and starts next week/in 3 days or something). That was the reason why he contacted me at midnight o.O i thought it seemed abit strange but then again couldve been true as i dont know. Then he didnt contact me for 2 days and on the friday told me he was sorry for not contacting me as he was at army cadets. Surely it doesnt go on 3 nights in one week?? He told me he could see me this week either Tuesday or Thursday and i said ok and then he replied unless something happens.

Anyway, come today, i was talking to his best friend and he suddenly stops talking/replying to my messages and blanks me as he does this when he is with friendsand i thought my boyfriend wasround his because he wasnt online either at all. Then my boyfriend pops up to me about 9 o clock tonight telling me he cant do tuesday or thursday as he is at his sisters and then asked me if i would still come down even though im not coming and it wouldve been just us 2 anyway so i said no as it would be pointless. He said thats all i needed to say and went offline.

Please answer these questions:

1) In the UK does army cadets do 3 hours of training or go on for 3/4 nights per week with different time schedules each week?

2) Could he be cheating/losing interest or is it because we spoke for 2 weeks straight?

3) What could he have meant by 'unless something happens'?

4) Why do u think he asked me why i would come down to visit even though i would be on my own?

Sorry for the length

Thanks in advance x

1) not sure

2) His story does sound a bit weak, but as you aren't with him he could be telling the truth. My instincts suggest he is cheating or hiding something from you though.

3) It could mean alot, if either of you suddenly have to cancel for any reason i guess

4) Its an odd question to ask if you are together, perhaps he thinks you are less interested in him, which would explain his ignoring of messages, so he believes you may be on a "break".

I hope this helps

Different units of army cadets do different times. You can look up the unit on www.armycadets.com.

Typically they mostly do two evenings a week between 19:00 and 21:30.

2. He could still like you.

3. He meant like what if a family matter happnend something like that.

Pla answear mine