My friend's boyfriend is really anti-government and it's scary?

Hi everyone, firstly thanks so much for clicking on this question. Ok so I'm 20 years old (female) and a university student from the UK. One of my housemates has a boyfriend. Anyway, so her boyfriend is 25 years old (she is 21 herself) and he works in Primark full time and did a Maths degree at Uni. Anyway,... show more Hi everyone, firstly thanks so much for clicking on this question.
Ok so I'm 20 years old (female) and a university student from the UK. One of my housemates has a boyfriend.
Anyway, so her boyfriend is 25 years old (she is 21 herself) and he works in Primark full time and did a Maths degree at Uni.
Anyway, essentially he's very anti-government to the level it's actually scary. It's as if at any moment he's going to start a war or something.
He is constantly "sharing" statuses on facebook from anti-government groups which describe the UK as an example of "modern day slavery" and how politicians are corrupt and dangerous.
I like to pride myself on the fact I am very politically aware and in fact I love politics. I've never studied politics academically but I take a great interest in current affairs and the like. I'm a supporter of the Conservative party but I think it's fine for others to support any political party as long as they can justify their view. Don't get me wrong, the Conservatives are far from perfect but in my opinion they are the best for the difficult job of running the country.
Anyway, so he keeps tagging me in posts in these anti-government groups... what can I do?
I have to keep untagging because quite frankly I'm embarrassed at how narrow minded and untrue they are.
I want to open it up with him when I next see him, shall I? I don't like arguments but if I can persuade him to read up and listen then it may help.