?

How to connect PC for video streaming to wi-fi enabled TV ?

The Sony W700B has built in Wi-Fi. I want to stream movies stored on PC to TV.

The USB connection on router can do the work ?

I'm not talking about getting internet for TV, only wireless media stream

To do this with my TV, I had to go into Windows Media Player on my computer and under the library tab I had to configure the folders that I wanted to stream.

Once this was configured, on the TV I had to find the Media Server option. On selecting this, it found the media server - my computer. I selected the computer (using the TV remote), then it showed me the list of different media types (Music, Video and Pictures). I continue to select the options I want until I reach the actual media item I want to play.

I hope this helps.

To play movies,stored on PC,you don't need router.Connect PC and TV with VGA or HDMI cable and play your movies.If you want to STREAM movies from internet you need router and ethernet cable to connect router and your TV

I have a ps3 and i like it so much better then the xbox 360. It has free online and in my opinion its about equal to the xbox360 online but its free and also xbox online membership is going to go up by 10 dollars. and i like the blue-tooth head set i use it with my phone. ps3 all the way

Get a transfer cable much easier