How do I know if this guy actually likes me?

So theres this guy, I've known him for while now, and we've talked a few times but not anything special. he lives near me and has seen me a few times, but not much becuase he went to a different school. This year he goes to the same school as me and hes not a shy person at all. Hes really hyper and funny all the time. he came up to me one day and said i look nice but i thought it was just sarcasm so I ignored him. Then after a really long time like 5 months he saw me one day and started tlking to me. He asked me for my number and i said no, then i told him to make a kik. So the next day he asked me for my number again and I said no, but did u make a kik, he said yes. So we started talking and then I actaully did give him my number( this was in a 1-2 week time period of kiking) So we tlked on the phone a few times and then he asked me out, which was out of nowhere. I thought he wasnt being seriuos so I said Idk. Now we hang out alot more and hes asked me again and I said Idk again so he stopped asking me, but he has told me he likes me on text, but for some reason I feel like he doesnt, He hasnt done anything that gives me proof but for come reason i keep doubting it, hes not really popular with the girls although he has alot of friends. MY friends think hes ugly and so I dont like mentioning him in front of them so I dont know. I honestly dont like him by looks either but for some reason I think i do like him, I think bout him alot, Idk, should i be with him but im not sure.

I think that its worth giving him a try. I mean he caught your eye even though he isn't so good looking. Then he talked to you from time to time. To me it seems like he noticed you and would try to make some oppurtunities to talk with you. Then the thing with the number, If he wasn't serious or at least interested in you, then he definately would not have made a kik, he would have given up thinking you are stuck up. *no offence intented* But he did not give up, then even after kik talking, he persisted in knowing your number. And if he was just trying to get your number, then he wouldnt have contiuned to talk to you after his purpose was solved. yet he continued to stay with you and now he spends even more time with you. BUT i think that everytime he asks you something you say "idk" and it might seems rude to him, that even though you are now friends your attitude towards him hasnt changed since the beginning *regarding what he asks you and your answer* so i belive that he if he didn't like you at all, he would have given up sooner but he didn't. So i think that it is worth giving him a shot. Maybe he is a person who just cant show his "falling in love" side to you, until he feels that you feel the same way. Anyway, give him a try and i hope it works out for you

girl, you need to stop acting like a bitttcchhh, trust this thug. give him a chance, if he is so persistent in asking you out then accept it. you never know if you havent tried. your friends are asshooollleeesss for thinking hes ugly, everyone is beautyful in one way or another. your friends are superfical bitcccchhh *** penissss suckers. they can go fuuuucccckkkk a horse and get pregggggg

It's all up to you. It sounds like he definitely likes you.

don't listen to your friends. if you like him, you should go for it. looks don't always matter, I have a friend who has been with her boyfriend for 1 year 7 months and he's not attractive but she doesn't care because she loves him.

He will rape you in a dark alley way, with Rick James. *****

Source(s): My dad has done this to me.