phon18 p asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

lebron james john cena?

todays fans thinks john cena is better than hulk Hogan and the rock. and nba fans of today think LeBron james in better than Michael Jordan and kobe byrant? r kids these days to delusional or its because how they were brought up to thinking who is great? Hogan made wrestling and Michael made nba beside the bird and magic rival

Did you just compare a fake wrestler to LeBron James? John Cena, is an actor/stuntman so it's not really a fair comparison pictures

It's the era and who there rolling with, the same as if me and you are playing horse at the rec center and a bunch and a bunch of wiggers walk in and me and you say to each other "we'd beat them 11-0" its just the era and whose greatness there watching

I'd say kobe fans are the delusional one's to be honest. LeBron is obviously not better than MJ but he's certainly better than kobe.

Kobe fans have long been blinded by him. Not recognizing the contributions of many all time greats.