Spin the bottle app from the TV show The Leftovers?

On the new TV show The Leftovers that aired tonight, at a party these teenagers played an iphone app version of spin the bottle. They spun the iphone and when it stopped it pointed to someone and said things other than just kiss. Does anyone know what it's called?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Spin the bottle app from the TV show The Leftovers?

On the new TV show The Leftovers that aired tonight, at a party these teenagers played an iphone app version of spin the bottle. They spun the iphone and when it stopped it pointed to someone and said things other than just kiss. Does anyone know what it's called?

Source(s): spin bottle app tv show leftovers: https://biturl.im/XTVJk
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • big
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Spin The Bottle App

• butlin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Spin The Wheel App

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

So the closest app I found (same color scheme) is Let's Spin the Bottle by Vitzu in the App Store

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

There are a few Spin the Bottle apps for iPhone. Over 200 in fact. You want to find one that allows you to create your own rules. That way you can add whatever deeds you want. I am also looking for the cool colorful one like the one used on Leftovers.... have not found it yet :(

• 6 years ago

There's an app called "Social Spinner" on the Apple App Store that looks a lot like it

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I've scoured Googles Play store to no avail.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.