asa
asa asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 7 years ago

14-16 hour of regular work..what can I do ?

Im a graduate software engineer from India and Im quite good at what I do in programming -- but still have so much moro to learn. I just graduated a year back.

Now I work for this software dev company -- the work is great . Get to work on really high end technologies. But I work like 14-16 hours a day on a regular basis. Sometimes on weekends too. There are times when work load is reduced to 10 hour/ day -- but this is short lived. What can I do ? Im really under pressure for most part of the day and recently saw a sharp increase in my blood pressure.

Now the problem is , I cannot leave the company for another year -- I could , but I wont be getting any experience letter -- which would mean I wasted my year ( although I learnt a lot) . Im really stressed on how to proceed.. Im not sure ill survive another year..Please help me out...Finding a job will be hard if I quit now , especially without the experience letter..

Its too hours of work. Sure if you continue this you will get some health problems.So better you can talk to your TL that your getting some health problem due to 14-16 hours of continue work. so your TL help you in this problem.But don't quit without experience.Because even am a software engineer. So i know that there is no more openings for freshers. All the best!