I'm a former homosexual and I'm getting a lot of hate mail and death threats from the gay community.?

All my gay friends hate me. How I get them to accept and love me again?

Congratulations (no joke). You're doing the right thing and making the right decision to quit that lifestyle. They should respect that and if they don't it is because they aren't your real friends and what it also says to me is that they don't like the fact you're getting your act together. They like who they are and don't want to quit that lifestyle. They want to continue in it and just to see someone who was once their own and suddenly quit out of their lifestyle irritates them. If they don't accept you, leave and get new friends, and REAL friends.

Sexuality can be a fluid experience. Humans are complex creatures. However, you should do some serious reflection. Are you being honest with yourself? Society can put a great deal of pressure on people to conform. Also, remember that there is an entire GLBT community. Have you considered that you might be bi or gender non-conforming? There are many questions to ask. But you need the freedom to ask those questions. Death threats? Using threats to impose your will on someone else is never excusable. Real friends would provide guidance and understanding. A word of caution. Don't mistake fluidity for choice. A natural fluctuation is still not a choice. Do some research. Learn everything you can about human sexual\gender identity. Be you. Also, don't blame an entire community for the actions of a select few. Malice can exist in any group.

• Paul

a former homo? you're the 1st one who makes such a statement? you might have temporarily a stop of interest in homosexuality, for different reasons, which I won't be guessing. But a definite "goodbye" from homosexuality, just doesn't exist.

How can you say he is doing the right thing when there are tons of professional in psychology and medicine that says that "reparative therapy" dosent work and cause people to hate themselves and commit suicide.

There is no such thing as "the gay community" poor troll.

the hate is a reflection of the perversity of the " community" anyone who escapes the affliction is looked down upon or outright hated for having the courage to leave the " community" and live straight. They will never" love you again" because you have awakened the " us against the world" instinctive hate that happens when such people are proved to have made a choice by someone who is truly exgay. .

I asked a simple question. Notice the hateful answers and comments from homosexuals. I guess it's time to look for new friends.

• ?

Don't make me laugh, troll. There is no such thing. If anything, you pushed yourself back into the closet.

Real friends love you despite who YOU love. Move on and find new friends (straight or gay).