Dick
Dick asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 6 years ago

What is the status of N 142WP?

I saw this aircraft at one of our local acrofests. It's an Xtreme Air XA-42. I met the pilot and admired the aircraft, in spite of it's garish livery. The latest image I can find is from 4/4/11, at Springerville Municipal Airport. The aircraft is sitting next to the runway, landing gear gone, all 3 prop blades bent, and a tarp over the canopy. Was the pilot injured? Has the aircraft been repaired?

Accident report: http://www.ntsb.gov/aviationquery/brief.aspx?ev_id...

The damage was substantial and it probably isn't economically worth repairing.

Yo, this is me. The dude who's question you answered a day ago, bítch.

Since u like to talk shít and troll on my question, show me a shirtless picture of you. I want to see how you look?

And btw, 180lbs is too small for your height, sort of leaning towards the skinny side. And no I don't have love handles, if u don't know, I have a 28 inch waist (extremely small) and my arms are defined enough to look muscular. Don't get mad because you probably look like your on the verge of looking like a holocaust survivor and probably can't afford to lose any weight :)

I can't afford to lose any either. Nobody wants to look like a "skinny-ripped out of your mind dude". Unlike you. =)

Ead

Listen D*ck I've noticed your gross wife needs to practice better hygiene and wash that nasty disgusting stinky green smoke and fly infested nasty pussssy of hers. Good Luck :3

Why would you want to know if the pilot is injured? are you planning to bone his wife? i'd expect that from a "dick" head wanker like you.

Hey dick your a rude **** you don't know me so don't act big with me you day beer drinking slob

THE MAN WHO POSTED THIS HAD AN AFFAIR