any cool steam games?

Im trying to find some cool free to play games on steam, but they cant be more than 500mb though

i own dota team fortress 2 unturned robocraft .......

i love mmo and shooters

Well, noticing that you stated that the game to suggest shouldn't be big and you like mmo games, I would suggest Spiral Knights. Though I don't know the exact space, it isn't more that 1gb, I think it's around 600mb if you're cool with it. It's an MMORPG and the view is third person, much like the Zelda games in the nintendo DS(Spirit tracks and Phantom Hourglass). There are ranks based on the level of missions you can do currently and the equippable items are the ones to be leveled up, not your character. The higher the rank you have, the more access to items you are, which means that your character's stats are indirectly affected by your rank. You can create a party and also join a party, the players in the party you are part of doesn't need to be a friend of someone you know, anyone can play with anyone. It might be annoying at the start since you are not able to play with other players immediately since there will be some kind of tutorial missions, but it's still important to know the basics.

If you decide you wanna have more fun with Robocraft than usual, may I recommend my team's (RoboTeamInc) Galaxy Cash Generator? We just released a new version. Check us out on Youtube