My son has been computer hacking, how should i punish him?

Anyway i got him a little bitty laptop a few years ago and he is on it all the time, but since he is only 17 i keep an eye on all his emails and facebook etc. Anyway this morning when i went to check his computer it starting doing crazy things. First when it started up it said "Lubuntu" all over it, then... show more Anyway i got him a little bitty laptop a few years ago and he is on it all the time, but since he is only 17 i keep an eye on all his emails and facebook etc. Anyway this morning when i went to check his computer it starting doing crazy things. First when it started up it said "Lubuntu" all over it, then i went to login and check his things and i find a program called "Skype" on his computer.
Evidently he had been talking to this middle eastern doud about raspberry pies and hacking them. I just don't know what to do.
Should i turn him in to the FBI? I mean all the sudden i think he might be conspiring with isis to hack the world or something.