what jobs at IT can I study for in community college. ideally a job that meets these qualifactions?

I'm looking for a job that I can get with at least one year of college classes. tbh, im a journalist, but the competetion to get a job is too high

• Grace

This will vary with the community college. You can learn a lot from their course catalogs on-line. Even better, would be to take the qualifications to the community college near you and ask if and how they can help you. They may have what you need. If not, they may be able to give you some of what you need there and set you up with a partner college or on-line to get the rest. If they can't do either, they will know who can give you what you need.

Look on-line or other places for info about all the community colleges near you or you could reasonably get access to. Go talk to them.

Beware of for profit colleges. many teach you nothing and take your money.

Talk to the state supported community colleges near you first.