Do you think its fair that I should be punished for getting a Saturday detention at school ?

today I had a Saturday detention, I was given a letter to get my parents to sign, but I forged their signature. my parents found out when the teacher rang my mum to tell her about the detention. now I have got to spend ALL of tomorrow locked in my room as punishment, they lock my door because I keep sneaking out... show more today I had a Saturday detention, I was given a letter to get my parents to sign, but I forged their signature.
my parents found out when the teacher rang my mum to tell her about the detention.
now I have got to spend ALL of tomorrow locked in my room as punishment, they lock my door because I keep sneaking out when they ground me.
I think I am being punished twice for the same thing its not fair my WHOLE weekend has been spoiled Saturday detention today and locked in my room tomorrow its NOT FAIR do you agree ?