Windows 7 VS windows 10?

Hallo guys There is an issue hear i would like to talk about. As most of you might already know Microsoft has already already announced windows 10 a few days ago. I am a windows 7 user and i a have been using it for years now and have got tired of it and i now want a change. I am planning to upgrade to windows 10... show more Hallo guys

There is an issue hear i would like to talk about. As most of you might already know Microsoft has already already announced windows 10 a few days ago. I am a windows 7 user and i a have been using it for years now and have got tired of it and i now want a change. I am planning to upgrade to windows 10 once it comes out but my question is will windows 10 be better than windows 7? Or will it be a dumb like windows 8?

I hope some of you may have some idea since you have seen the technical preview Microsoft has released on windows 10 a few days ago .