I failed a class my junior year in high school? What does this mean for my future?

I've never failed a class before. I m usually an A and B student, but geometry kicked my butt this semester. We run on a block schedule (4 classes every 2 semesters) and I got all As in my other three classes and a 65 in geometry. I just couldn't learn under the teacher I had. He never gave us text books... show more I've never failed a class before. I m usually an A and B student, but geometry kicked my butt this semester. We run on a block schedule (4 classes every 2 semesters) and I got all As in my other three classes and a 65 in geometry. I just couldn't learn under the teacher I had. He never gave us text books and he never took time to thoroughly explain how a problem works. I could never stay for tutoring because of my mom's job. In my freshman and sophomore year I got an A in Algebra 1 and a high B in Algebra 2, so I know I can do math alright, but nothing stuck this year. Everything seemed really complex and confusing.