Pc won't post, beeps 4 times?

Before i start, let me start with the specs as i know you all are gonna ask for it Intel core i5 4690k Geforce gtx 970 2gb 1600mhz ram stick and a 4gb one, so 6gb of ram in total (my friend borrowed my other 4gb stick so he gave me his 2gb ram stick) ASRock H81M-HDS mobo (weird combination with the cpu i know,... show more Before i start, let me start with the specs as i know you all are gonna ask for it

Intel core i5 4690k
Geforce gtx 970
2gb 1600mhz ram stick and a 4gb one, so 6gb of ram in total (my friend borrowed my other 4gb stick so he gave me his 2gb ram stick)
ASRock H81M-HDS mobo (weird combination with the cpu i know, I'll explain later)
Corsair CX600M

Last week i bought the core i5 4690k to replace my old pentium g3258, but alas, when i was taking out the cpu, i accidentally bent the pins on the motherboard socket, i ignored it and tried putting on my cpu and as expected, the pc wouldn't boot

Then i sent the mobo for a repair, and here i am 10 days later, I tried installing everything as usual and at first the pc did boot into the bios and it said something along the lines of "your 4gb ram failed cpu memory test, 2048mb of ram detected" i then changed all the bios settings to default, took off the 4gb ram stick and the PC wouldn't boot at all, it beep 4 times.. Already tried swapping out the ram back and forth but to no avail, i looked up "pc beeps 4 times" on the interwebz and I found out that 4 beeps indicates ram failure, now this is not possible because just yesterday when my motherboard was still being repaired my friend borrowed my ram sticks and they worked just fine when i took them off, and it's not my CPU either coz its a new cpu..

I called the repair center and they said they tried putting a core i7 4790 on my mobo and it worked just fine. Wth is wrong with mypc