I have a bunch of psychotic chicks harassing me, they won't stop. They keep trying to get with some guy that likes me.?

Update: My boss Vickie who's possessed who's actually Jaquie Swearingen who's harassing me. She comes from a screwed up " family" background. I guess her family is a bunch of Hicks who come from a barn, smell/ look like one. This girl is going around telling people she's carrying Jason from Sum-... show more My boss Vickie who's possessed who's actually Jaquie Swearingen who's harassing me. She comes from a screwed up " family" background. I guess her family is a bunch of Hicks who come from a barn, smell/ look like one. This girl is going around telling people she's carrying Jason from Sum- 41's kid. She was forcing me today with giving away my " Son", telling me that it's " Dino Buddy" ( screw friends) She was sitting in the backroom, sucking on her " tiny cone", trying to give it" head"
Update 2: ( BL*W job). I have Porn all over my computer, my Cursor.. isn't even " moving" right. Anyways. This chick has a boyfriend, she's jealous of my face. Her face looks like a Horse. She even " owns" horses, and smells like one. She has a butter face with tattoo's all over her body, she... show more ( BL*W job). I have Porn all over my computer, my Cursor.. isn't even " moving" right. Anyways. This chick has a boyfriend, she's jealous of my face. Her face looks like a Horse. She even " owns" horses, and smells like one. She has a butter face with tattoo's all over her body, she looks like she's on " meth", and is 2 skinny to even.. look attractive. U can just tell she's a drug addict. Her face is " slim", and she has no "boobs". She's gross looking, same with Coley. They both want to screw
Update 3: Do you know what she said to me in the back room with the other girls around?! She said. Something about being whipped with a chain, and a belt like a kinky " whore" that she is. I guess the "PIGS" run in the family. Like Brother, sister. They come from a jacked up family background that... show more Do you know what she said to me in the back room with the other girls around?! She said. Something about being whipped with a chain, and a belt like a kinky " whore" that she is. I guess the "PIGS" run in the family. Like Brother, sister. They come from a jacked up family background that isn't " loving" or knowing how to " treat others with respect". Starting crap, having serious low self esteem, and are very Weak- minded, willed. My family doesn't act like that, and I don't chase after guys
Update 4: Oh. My Bad. ha. ha. It's chocolate special " baking " POT" brownies. Go. figured. That's all she's " good" for. Baking, taking ****. Yoga. and Talking more sh*t, trying to model for the BBQ " Runway". Flat chest with tiny Boobs for Tiny cone. I swear she even matches..... show more Oh. My Bad. ha. ha. It's chocolate special " baking " POT" brownies. Go. figured. That's all she's " good" for. Baking, taking ****. Yoga. and Talking more sh*t, trying to model for the BBQ " Runway". Flat chest with tiny Boobs for Tiny cone. I swear she even matches.. with Tiny cones because her body looks like a Teenager, acts like " one" two. What a f*cking loser, same with his brother. Didn't your parents ever teach you " Say no to Drugs", actually taught you the importance of " side effects
Update 5: and how Drugs make you " slow" and handicap" and retarded in the " head". " Common sense" Drugs is a depressant. I was watching her, and vanity Mirror, make believing that she has something that will never be. She's just as delusional as " Coley" is. Ya.... show more and how Drugs make you " slow" and handicap" and retarded in the " head". " Common sense" Drugs is a depressant. I was watching her, and vanity Mirror, make believing that she has something that will never be. She's just as delusional as " Coley" is. Ya. Jackie's Weakness is Jason. Considering.. Jason is a star, and Jackie is just a wacko Fan of his with a lot of " cash Money". Ya. considering.. Tiny cone is everywhere, she's pestering and annoying people about it. She thinks it's her Aquarius
Update 6: Moon, and it's a gemini Moon. Even though her ascendant is a Virgo, her soul-mate is a Scorpio Sun. My best friend Jackie had it all over yahoo, people are aware of it. " Retard". It isn't balance. She keeps pestering, annoying the f*ck out of me, same with Coley. Unable to be satisfied by her... show more Moon, and it's a gemini Moon. Even though her ascendant is a Virgo, her soul-mate is a Scorpio Sun. My best friend Jackie had it all over yahoo, people are aware of it. " Retard". It isn't balance. She keeps pestering, annoying the f*ck out of me, same with Coley. Unable to be satisfied by her genetic handout in life, and wearing tons of makeup to enhance her " cheap" beauty. Looks like Jason doesn't like her face, heart and brain and possibly her body 2. But I'm sure if you were " drunk" enough
Update 7: you'll screw anything, and take advantage of someone that is Hideous or.. desperate for Cash. This way you can pay for her schooling, other needs and brag to everyone that she's wearing a " stars" t-shirt. What a fanatic " fan" that is. I would be humiliated, embarassed to.. have some... show more you'll screw anything, and take advantage of someone that is Hideous or.. desperate for Cash. This way you can pay for her schooling, other needs and brag to everyone that she's wearing a " stars" t-shirt. What a fanatic " fan" that is. I would be humiliated, embarassed to.. have some wacko Hoe going around, telling people.. that I'm carrying it's kids. I would throw the lunatic in a Nut House. Or slit her mouth. Just to make her shut up, stop lying about herself, people.