I was watching porn on pornhub. i get a pop up saying that i was watching illegal pornographic videos/imagery like child porn.?

It said i was watching illegal porn like child porn, hardcore porn and sitting on face porn. it said i have to pay a fine and if not payed by tomorrow ill be convicted for this. it said what town i live and area code and everything. this happen on my iPhone. i read something that says to clear your web history and data in settings and i did that. i haven t got a pop up again. i just want to see if this has happen to anyone else and if that the FBI will actually come to my doorstep.

• J

It wasn't real, the website/popup generating site has the location information from your phone so they could easily add your area code and the town you live in to make it seem more legitimate. The FBI or local police department wouldn't put a popup alerting you of this as they would just come and arrest you for viewing the illicit material (it's a federal offense). There also wouldn't be a fine, you'd be arrested.

When the Government takes an interest ina Porn web site, They do one of two things.

1. Close the Site and post a F.B.I. notice of Closure.

2. If it is a Bait site, you will get your front door knocked in during a RAID, your Computer will be seized, your home ransacked, and you will be taken into custody.

3. You receive no warnings.

4. Most likely the site wants you to do something to compromise your security software to allow a virus/malware into it.

You're getting the ransomware popups. They are scams. I can create a little popup that can identify all sorts of things about a computer that lands on my website. It's easy to do and great for scaring the pants off of newbies.

At what point does the FBI or CIA zap and threaten to murder the victim if this were true? Or to go to church w a gay pastor and then zap them on the way home? I don't know is this more fed logic?? What about not give them any info, torture tjem, and then tell them they have a talking problem?

Pornhub I

• H

You've already posted this.

It's likely a scam or ransomware.

You need to tell your parents since they are the ones paying the internet bill and your phone bill.

It's a scam. Ignore it.

Thats just a fake webpage. Search and you can find info on it -> http://www.justtext.com/messageboards/201508101725... There are alot of people complaining they are getting these popups

Oh please! That's a scam.

Think about it, the illegal thing would be to UPLOAD that type of porn, not watch it.

I find it hard to believe that you are the last person on Earth that hasn't heard of this scam.