I was watching porn on pornhub. i get a pop up saying that i was watching illegal pornographic videos/imagery like child porn.?

It said i was watching illegal porn like child porn, hardcore porn and sitting on face porn. it said i have to pay a fine and if not payed by tomorrow ill be convicted for this. it said what town i live and area code and everything. this happen on my iPhone. i read something that says to clear your web history and... show more It said i was watching illegal porn like child porn, hardcore porn and sitting on face porn. it said i have to pay a fine and if not payed by tomorrow ill be convicted for this. it said what town i live and area code and everything. this happen on my iPhone. i read something that says to clear your web history and data in settings and i did that. i haven t got a pop up again. i just want to see if this has happen to anyone else and if that the FBI will actually come to my doorstep.