Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 years ago

Who is better actress : Chloe Grace Moretz or Kristen Stewart?

Update:

Hello, who is better actress? Chloe Grace or Kristen? Fitting in all type of roles and provide justice to the characters given to them... being versatile.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hands down, chloe grace moretz!!

She's young but proven herself a very good actress. I remember her roles very well and i think she played each one very well.

While kristen stewart is alsp a good actress, just imagine if she wasnt cast for twilight, most of us wouldnt have known her by now.

Chloe moretz needs no breakout roles to be known. Her acting itself made her a star :)

• 4 years ago

Kristen Stewart

• 4 years ago

Chloe Grace Moretz.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Chloe. Look at who she's worked for and with? Sometimes I motive parts of her acting is kinda weird but she's still very young. Kristen Stewart is only good at being high. Robert Pattinson is the best actor in the twilight series and he even said he doesn't like them. Snow White and the huntsman was so bad they scrapped the sequel and decided to do a prequel. Kristen Stewart is not a good actress

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Its Chloe for me.. I like Kristen too. But that doesn't mean she is a good actress.. not as long as acting means being versatile and fitting in all roles given to you.. Kristen was good in Twilight but I should mention that she has made it a habit of acting gloomy and toxic in all movies.. Have you seen Snow White? I felt Kristen's acting is an irony to film's name, Snow White's character and plot...

Chloe is so talented.. Unlike Kristen, She can be meek Mia of If I stay and funny Annika of Laggies.. Great Child artist in Hugo and played strong character in 5th wave...

So Kris fans.. This is the reason.

Kris can be good actress for roles like Bella Swan. But she is not a moral human being. We all know that.

• Angie
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I actually like Chloe. Anyway i dont understand why so many people say Kristen is not a good actress. I like her in Twilight

• 4 years ago

Chloe

• 4 years ago

Stewart

• Emizoo
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Kristen Stewart. Have you seen The Runaways?

• 4 years ago

Kristen is my idol, anyway they're both beautiful and good talented actresses

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.