Friend is going to let our snapchat flame die...?

I'm on a 170 snapchat streak with my closest friend and we've had a falling out where she doesn't want to speak to me... and now she's letting our snapchat streak die. This was the last thing I had to actually know she cared if she wanted to keep it alive. (Long story btw but there's been some... show more I'm on a 170 snapchat streak with my closest friend and we've had a falling out where she doesn't want to speak to me... and now she's letting our snapchat streak die. This was the last thing I had to actually know she cared if she wanted to keep it alive.

(Long story btw but there's been some issues and we're kind of splitting I think).

But I've sent her some snapchats trying to get her to respond saying "171 :/?" and she has just read them and ignored, it's 10 minutes until it disappears.
1 answer 1