I m being forced to move, is there anything i can do?

I am a 17 year old highschool senior on the verge of turning 18. My grandmother is moving our family to new mexico because of trouble with my siblings. I have no desire at all to move at all with it being my last year in highschool plus it s halfway through the year. Is there anything i can do to prevent this? Other than asking my grandma to stay here, and i am currently looking to find a job. If the info helps i live in the Dallas city region of texas.

• shroud

yes there is

first you find out if anyone like a family member staying there would be willing to take you in

could also include the family of a friend

then you get permission to live with them for the rest of your school year or become 18

from your family

not easy but legal also your family and the family you would try to stay with should meet - set some rules

• Flexon

I don't think you have any legal right to stay as long as your caretakers are decided to move and bring you with them, since you're not yet an adult.

No bc you're 17

i mean not really youre still a minor, so whatever grandma says,goes.