What would Martin Luther King think about the Black lives Matter movement?

I am sure he is rolling over in his grave. They are doing nothing to advance the lives of "colored people." {NAACP. NAA "CP"} Instead, they honor thugs, criminals, and other people that break the law / disobey police directives / resist arrest and or flee the police.

Source(s): Black Losers Matter !
  • GTB

I think he would be upset because I believe he felt all lives mattered, not just one race's lives. He would probably phrase it "all lives matter and an injustice to one race is an injustice to all races". Let's face it, he was a very brilliant and non-biased individual.

He would think that it's useless because living in this system of white supremacy, black lives don't matter.

• Matt

He would be very supportive of the goals of the group, which are to promote equality through non-violent means.

• Donald

He would say that all lives matter.