Please help me to answer my scholarship letters Plz?

im applying for a scholarship program and english is not my native language so understanding the question is half the answer

The letter of intent question as follow :

1)Please define the subject you plan to work on during your postgraduate studies in Turkey.

2)State your knowledge on this subject, why it is significant for you, and how you will contribute to it.

3)Please provide information about prominent universities and academicians working on this subject in Turkey, if any.

4)Please state your plans for after completing your postgraduate studies.

5)Please indicate why you have chosen these particular departments and your knowledge about these departments.

im an eleectrical and electronics engineer by the way

i want to give me a guideline not to answer me thank you in advance

TO answer the 3rd question you must be aware of the universities of the country you applying for !!!

i think its hard even for their students to know their universities .ie. i have no idea about their universities what to do ?

• Pleas can you answer me all the questions please need help. Thanks

1) What topic will you focus on when you do your study?

2) Why did you pick this topic? How will you study this topic?

3) If you have studied this before, which schools? What happened.

4) What will you do after you finish this study.

5) Why choose your program here? And what do you know about this school.

Watch this. It will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZKxwiLSFgE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be