If Y! removed Polls and Surveys, would you still use Y!?

Yes. My only email (besides my work email) is with Yahoo. I also read Yahoo News quite a bit. Back when I was looking for a car, I used the Yahoo Auto comparison tool quite a bit.

Yes

If you notice, all the coolest social sites get killed. Hey it's as if the powers that be in the world don't want people to have good avenues of social networking and positive communication. Maybe they will divide and conquer us, and make us all believe that a piece of paper is worth more than people. Then inside this insane idea they will teach us that we are free.

Not as much. There are two other sections I like. One is unfortunately not very popular, and the other has been taken over by some clown with dozens of accounts

Yes, I visit quite a few other sections on this site anyway.

Yes! I'd actually get educated without polls

Only if I saw a walrus

I'm not sure.

P&S is the only reason I come here anymore.

No