Will any indian parents allow me to marry their son?

Im a white American woman, 30yrs old, divorced, have one son who is 5, have no college degrees and work as cdl-a truck driver living on a middle class budget I'm already fully aware of the cultural differences and the disapproval most (if not all) parents would have. But yet somehow i cant keep myself from... show more Im a white American woman, 30yrs old, divorced, have one son who is 5, have no college degrees and work as cdl-a truck driver living on a middle class budget
I'm already fully aware of the cultural differences and the disapproval most (if not all) parents would have. But yet somehow i cant keep myself from questioning what ifs. What if i asked a very poor family, low caste, offered huge dowry, offered the 'American dream'...What if the son is also divored, what if he is an orphan... what if i am a good, innocent, trustworthy, obedient wife who cleans and cooks good? Etc etc
Just in case u haven't noticed my main concern is the family not just the would-be potential husband. Its possible to find someone who can learn to love me but tht doesnt mean we can stay together. I refuse to come between a family. I would never allow someone to abandon their parents for my sake and i would never want to be the cause of their shame. The families approval is a necessity but what can i offer that would make the family proud and not embarrassed? Even if the parents agree, would they then be ostracized bcz of me? Would we have to leave the country to avoid discrimination? Would i never be able to stay in india living in a joint family?