idhaya asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

I am male.i am always wearing underwear(brief).is it good to remove underwear in night and put shorts only on?

• Jason

I am a briefs wearer too and I wear just my underwear to bed at night and have never had any issues. If you wear the correct size briefs, you should have no issues. I wear just plain white fruit of the loom briefs and every guy knows that through out the day briefs loosening up and are extremely comfortable so at night when I go to bed they aren't tight fitting, they have the perfect amount of snugness to make for good pajamas. It helps with the air circulation and gives everything a chance to "breathe" down there.

Wearing underwear at night is all up to you. I am a briefs wearer too and I wear just my underwear to bed at night and have never had any issues. If you wear the correct size briefs, you should have no issues. I wear just plain white fruit of the loom briefs and every guy knows that through out the day briefs loosening up and are extremely comfortable so at night when I go to bed they aren't tight fitting, they have the perfect amount of snugness to make for good pajamas. But you can wear what you want to bed, I just prefer to have support down there because in the past when I tried wearing just shorts I found it uncomfortable with all of my junk hanging and moving around freely

• John

As long as your underwear fits properly boxers or briefs or boxer briefs is a personal choice issue. Do what you find comfortable and convenient.

However, there is something to be said for choosing your underwear according to what you want to do. For vigorous activities the support of briefs can be helpful. But for ordinary activities there is something to be said for letting your penis and testacles hang down as nature provided. And if you are going to be seen in your underwear you should consider what the other person will find attractive. Women are more aware of color than we men are. If you will be seen I suggest your wear underwear, both boxers or briefs and undershirt, that suits your complexion. Orange underwear looks great on a person with brown skin; green looks good on a person with red hair, especially if he has green eyes. And if you are blond with blue eyes blue underwear is the thing to wear. Your underwear should be new and in good condition; when it fades throw it out. Wear well fitting boxers or briefs and sleeveless undershirt or t shirts in a matching color or a color that works well. For example, if you wear green boxers with orange geometric shapes and orange undershirt will look really good.

• ron h

It's what you feel best in. The only time it could matter is if you're TRYING to get a woman pregnant, then you should not sleep in briefs. Wear either loose shorts or boxers of nothing. Men in my family sleep naked, but there's nothing "right" about that.

• balan

It is good. You may wear loose clothes like pajama during night and no need to wear underwear at night. Enjoy free movement of ****. Regards.

• Roddy

The less you wear in bed the better you sleep and the more your entire skin relaxes and rejuvenates.

The ideal is actually to sleep fully naked, but wearing EITHER briefs or shorts is the next best thing. Don't wear both though.

• Ken

I would say yes, wear just shorts. Less restrictive and will prevent getting too warm. Body temp can rise under covers, this will help with comfort.

• Edward

Yes

Yes, please remove your underwear at night and wear shorts only. It helps with the air circulation and gives everything a chance to "breathe" down there.

I don't wear underwear and I always sleep naked, it's more comfortable.