Can you read this?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

• Kai

wlel snillepg is slitl ipmronat, but the oerdr of ltetres in wdros no lgneor mtetras.

I first read this like 2 years ago.

I read it. Did not find it as interesting as you did but I read it

I have no issues reading and comprehending this type of print.

FACT - I have met very few people who actually cannot read it. I think the statistics are wrong.

Yes, i can read it. But this isnt news for me, its been a very long time since I already knew about this little fun fact.

Spelling is important. Poor spellers would have a terrible time reading it.

Yeah I can read it

No problem in reading it as per norm

Yes.

No need more booze to read it