Shouldn't we boycott Pepsi products because of their new Pepsi can? They left "Under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance.?

• Them

If you have any brains at all, you don't go near Pepsi - Coke - or any of that other ridiculous horsesh*t. It's killing the whole damned country!

They used the originally version of the pledge. ("Under God" was added later.)

We should boycott both Coke and Pepsi because cola isn't healthy, but not because of the words on the can.

• Why would Pepsi even have the pledge on its can I am a Coke guy all the way not Pepsi But also I love Dr Pepper which is owned by Pepsi

These are Pepsi Co. brands: Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lay's, Gatorade, Tropicana, 7 Up, Doritos, Lipton Teas, Quaker Foods, Cheetos, Mirinda, Ruffles, Aquafina, Pepsi Max, Tostitos, Sierra Mist, Fritos, and Walkers. Since I don't wish to offend Pepsi Co. with my money that has "In Go We Trust" on it, I'll not spend any of my money with Pepsi Co.!

• Jenna4 years agoReport

I'd boycott them, but I don't buy any of those products. Companies that boycott God eventually crash and burn. Target took that path and look where it took them.

New Pepsi Can

• Thomas

"Should" you? Have at it. No one is forcing you to buy it if you don't want to support them...(until a democrat makes drinking pepsi a "right" anyway)

• Jon

No.

There's no evidence that we're under god, over god, beside god....

ps; only totalitarian governments have "pledges"

• Ike

At least they don't look like bad carpet which is Diet Coke's new theme.

People should be drinking less corn syrup water anyways. Americans are way too fat as it is. Paying two dollars for 16 ounces of sugar water is absolutely ridiculous regardless of the branding.

• Thomas
      4 years agoReport

Well it is ridiculous, but then so is paying a dollar or more for a bottle of WATER! :) That was the most brilliant business move to take advantage of how retarded the consumer is of all time.

• Tm3

Pepsi is for kids and litter bugs.